PANZ welcomes new members
To become a member complete and return the membership form.
Membership is on an annual basis.
Subscription to the Association’s publications, including the New Zealand Population Review
Opportunities to contribute and participate in the Association’s activities, including a biennial conference.
Who should join PANZ?
- planners from local and regional government
- social science researchers such as geographers, sociologists, economists, demographers, planners, historians, educationalists, and environmentalists
- persons from other relevant disciplines such as mathematicians, statisticians and biometricians
- public health planners, policy makers and practitioners
- government policy analysts
- business planners, entrepreneurs and market researchers
- students and teachers
- community organisations and individuals with an interest in population-related issues
What do you get by joining?
- subscription to the annual ‘New Zealand Population Review’, a refereed journal carrying substantive articles
- bi-annual newsletter which reports Association news, local and overseas developments in population matters
- notification of conferences and seminars
- access to Technical Papers and Monographs published by PANZ (covering for example research papers with substantial technical content) and Council and Association submissions to various bodies
- the opportunity for contact with a wide range of individuals involved in population studies and related fields
- the opportunity of being informed about new developments on a wide range of population issues
Membership Fees for the Year to 31 March 2015
- Ordinary Member $45.00
- Associate Member (students and unwaged) $20.00
- Publication Member (libraries & other orgs. within New Zealand) $65.00
- Publication Member (libraries & other orgs overseas) $100.00